Strategic Direction 2
SD 2 outlines the enabling environment and systems that will help us deliver on the SD1. It defines the institutional processes to deliver the programme pillars. This includes human resource, fundraising, research and communication. Below are the subcomponents of strategic direction two:
- Establish and strengthen effective organizational development systems that will enable the delivery of the Foundation’s mission and mandate
- Showcase KTDA Foundation as the partner of choice in improving the socio-economic welfare of small holder tea farmers and their communities and the source of requisite revenues for intervention purposes
- To develop systems that supports the foundation to carry out operations effectively and efficiently whilst practicing the highest ethical standards.
- Enhance the credibility of the Foundation to its stakeholders (Farmers, KTDA, development partners and Government) through efficient and effective delivery of services that are functionally and emotionally connecting focusing on exceeding expectations.
- Develop a strong research and innovation base to contribute to improvement of small holder tea farmers and their communities’ socio-economic status
- Enhance financial sustainability of KTDA Foundation